1. Using OnDr Website and Mobile Application
2. Reserve the Right
3. Access to the Website
4. Medical Information
This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only. The content of this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content relating to medical conditions and their treatment is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professionals. OnDr is not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician.
Your Personal Health Care
- Health content on this web site is of a general nature. It is meant for your education only.
- Do not use this health content instead of professional health care to prevent, diagnose, or treat your health problems.
- Talk with your doctor or pharmacist before taking:
- Any prescribed or over-the-counter (OTC) drugs
- Dietary supplements
- Herbal remedies
- Talk with your doctor before starting any course of treatment.
- Our programs are meant to help you make healthy, safe, and moderate changes to your health behaviors. You should not make drastic changes to your diet, body weight, or exercise program without help from your doctor. It can be dangerous or unhealthy to:
- Exercise too hard
- Lose too much weight
- Lose weight quickly
- Make sudden changes to your diet or other health behaviors
- Only your doctor, health professional, or pharmacist can tell you what health behavior change is safe and useful for you.
Health Content on This Website
- Health content is researched and written by health professionals. It is reviewed for clinical accuracy by one or more health professionals before it is posted.
- Health content is reviewed at least every two (2) years.
- The credentials of health care professionals who review content are verified at set times.
- The authors of health content must tell us if they have any conflicts of interest. A conflict of interest means a situation in which financial or other personal considerations have the potential to compromise or bias professional judgment and objectivity.
- Clinical authors use their professional ethical standards when they write health content for this website.
- Company and evidence-based clinical guidelines and other peer reviewed literature are used to design and create health content.
- Health content contained in this website, including that licensed by another source, is researched, authored, and/or reviewed by one or more of these qualified health care professionals prior to posting and annually thereafter. The credentials of these health care professionals are verified on a regular basis and each is required to disclose any conflict of interest with regard to the information they provide. In addition to abiding by the ethics code of this website, these health care professionals must abide by the professional ethics and principles of their respective professions. All health content on this website must comply with established company guidelines and criteria.
5. Intellectual Property
All materials and contents contained in this website (including video, images, text, voice, pdf) is the property of OnDr and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property law. OnDr reserves all rights in that regard. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any material that appears in this website is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting any license or other right without the express written permission of OnDr.
6. Prohibited Uses
You agree not to:
- (1) Upload or transmit any communication or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party.
- (2) Use, modify, sell, assign or transfer the content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, post, transmit or otherwise use this website or any of its contents in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- (3) Use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws.
- (4) Use this website as a means to distribute or post advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party.
- (5) Impersonate any person or entity or falsely represent your identification or affiliation.
- (6) Harvest or otherwise collect information about others.
- (7) Promote, encourage, or engage in defamatory, harassing, abusive, or otherwise objectionable behavior.
- (8) Interfere with the operation of this website.
- (9) Copy or distribute in any medium any part of this website.